Deadline: Nov 10, 2017
Apply to: email@example.com
Client: A Hospitality Industry Consulting Company
Job Description / Responsibility
- Proven work experience within the CodeIgniter/ Laravel PHP framework.
- Ability to visualize concepts and ideas from a brief description from the clients.
- Experienced in developing various software such as School Management software, Account management software, Inventory and POS software, ERP software etc.
- Familiar with version control system – Git, Bitbucket
- Good understanding & knowledge of web security (do’s & don’ts).
- Quickly learn and implement new technologies/skills when something unknown is encountered.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Expert CodeIgniter/Laravel Developer.
- Very good ability to solve problems, write clean and structured code.
- Extremely comfortable in core PHP with both Procedural and OOP.
- Should have sound knowledge in HTML, CSS, and jQuery and AJAX.
- Should have sound knowledge on Bootstrap / Responsive design.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines at any cost.
- Candidate must be able to work independently.
- Good in English (Both reading & Writing).
- So if you cannot handle the pressure then we are discouraging you to apply.
Educational certification is not mandatory. However, much emphasis will be put on the experiences and portfolio of the candidate.
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Salary: Negotiable/ Mention expected salary