Astute HR Solutions
Deadline: Nov 30, 2017
Apply to: email@example.com
Position: PR Executive (Two Positions Available)
Client: PR Company
- Plan creative public relations strategies that fit company profile.
- Develop effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics.
- Organize and coordinate PR activities.
- Use a variety of channels (TV, press, internet etc.) to maximize company exposure.
- Arrange for interviews or public speaking events and construct press releases.
- Advise company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve reputation.
- Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients and the media.
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients.
- Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings.
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media.
- Collect, analyse and evaluate media coverage.
- Manage events, including press conferences and promotional events.
- Attend and promote client events to the media.
- Manage the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker.
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure.
- Good teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Has the ability to think strategically and good analytical skills.
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Solid knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations.
- Master’s Degree in any discipline.
Fresh graduates with excellent communication skills and a very good command of the English language are strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary: Negotiable / Mention expected salary