Director Operations of Training Institute
Deadline: Nov 16, 2017
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: Director Operations of Training Institute
Client: Training Institute
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify and diagnose performance gaps and analyze learning needs
- Recommend learning solutions and other interventions for the institution.
- Determine best learning approach based on audience and content needs
- Create concise, creative and effective instruction
- Demonstrate strong project management practices including keeping all stakeholders engaged and informed
- Direct and manage, design and development projects of moderate to high complexity with multiple work streams
- Facilitate and deliver training programs in an engaging and charismatic manner
- Evaluate training effectiveness and recommend continuous improvement methods
- Identify and develop key strategic partners for training and subsequent placement of graduates
- Develop and implement strategic marketing strategies
- Oversee and manage day to day activities
- Identify and develop strategies for continuous recruitment of students
- Develop opportunities for local and international placement
- May perform additional duties as assigned
- Reports to chief advisor
- A Deep Knowledge of the Business
- The Ability to Measure and Assess Staff Training Needs
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- A Passion for Continuous Learning
- Innovative Thinking
- Embrace Efficiency
- MBA/ Masters Degree in any discipline from any reputed University
- Over 12 years of teaching experience.
- Must have held administrative positions.
- Background in the hospitality industry is preferred but not mandatory.
Salary: Negotiable/ Mention expected salary