Assistant Director of Sales & Marketing
Deadline: Nov 16, 2017
Apply to: email@example.com
Post: Assistant Director of Sales & Marketing
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Developing and managing sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Planning and overseeing advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Developing and recommending product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieving satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensuring effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Overseeing and evaluating market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitoring competitor products, sales, and marketing activities.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guiding preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- The direction of sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Direction staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directing market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Meeting with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Reviewing and analyzing sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Maintaining and promoting a teamwork environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers.
- Ensuring best client service is being made available through communication amongst the team, cross training within the department and appropriate office coverage.
- Working with sales managers to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
- Working with the management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment led by the DOS.
- Able of Strategic Thinking
- Have good Leadership quality
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Should be Results Driven
- Should have good Technical Knowledge
- MBA/ Masters Degree in Marketing from any reputed University
- 10 + years of related experience from any industry.
Salary: Negotiable/ Mention Expected Salary