Executive – Business Development
Deadline: Nov 10, 2017
Position: Executive – Business Development
Client: A Hospitality Industry Consulting Company
Apply to: email@example.com
Only Female Candidates are encouraged to apply for this position
Job Description / Responsibility
- Screening resumes.
- Performing reference and background checks.
- Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
- Coordinating with employers and candidates for scheduling appointments.
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
- Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions.
- Maintaining and regularly updating the master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, e-mail, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain company social media presence.
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis.
- Continuous review and active management of the website and other online assets.
- Optimize content for the company websites and social networking accounts.
- Edit and post videos and audio content to online sites.
- Travel may be necessary
- Editing and writing skills.
- Competent in the day-to-day administration of websites.
- Excellent communications and time management skills.
- Ambitious, proactive and able to work to fluctuating deadlines.
- Experience and knowledge working with responsive platform technology.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing or HR at least one year.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Computer Literacy
Education: BBA/MBA From any reputed University
The ideal candidate will be creative and versatile with their skills. If you have the relevant skills and want to be part of an amazing team; send in your CV and relevant portfolio ASAP. Experience not necessary for the candidate with potential.